Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My wonderful day today, and my teacher

Hey, Let me just start by saying, " I'M A FREE WOMEN! WOO! I have just said that because...... I HAVE FINISHED MY EXAMS WAHOOO, A HA OWWW YEA I FINISHED A HA OWW YEA , but I still have another one but its not until another month. So I might as well enjoy myself, and for today and tomorrow, my mum said I don't need to study my year 5 math! YEA these are the things that make me happy the most, but on Saturday I will start my math again but I don't mind at all. Anyway Today was my math exam and right after my math exam I talked and played with my friends. Like today right after I finished the math exam and everyone passed it up. I talked to Beethoven , Saru and Daniel. Beethoven Is OK most of the times and Saru is my friend but for Daniel, well I'm still working out If he's a boy or a girl. I said that because he always scream like a girl. Like literally so my friends and I call him Veronica, and now when we see veronica we would always say "Hi veronica" then he would reply back "Hi" and now we're teaching him to scream like a boy. Or else he will never have a girlfriend. So one time we were teaching him well not really we were actually repressing him, but he kept saying no in his girl voice so xinRong My other friend most of the time took his t- shirt and slapped him slowly on the face but it looked pretty hard anyway so then after he slapped him he screamed in his face and said " BE A MAN".

Laughed loader. Let me just say that when Anyway so today was a fun day and I can't wait for tomorrow because we have no subjects only la music. But now I want to tell you a story about my teacher ms. val since she wants me to write something about her so hear it goes. Once upon a time in a school in Penang, Lived a teacher named Ms .Val. Now on That day, she was teaching Graph for math class. She was teaching bar graphs, line graphs and pie charts and then she said .................................BRA graphs so everyone was laughing for about i think 10 minutes. Even me it was funnier in person, Usually I don't laugh about silly stuff but for this one well I couldn't stand it anymore. I just exploded like a volcano.Anyway right after we had all calmed down. Ms val was about to continue until she laughed so all of us laughed even harder and Beethoven fell down from his chair. Then xin Rongxin rong laughs even loader his laughter made us laugh, but actually he just laughed loader to make everyone else laugh and I think its also because when all of us laugh, we laugh for about 10 minutes, and i think he wanted to waste 10 minutes so we don't need to do math.

Ahhhhhhhh, good times! and also, the next day when I came to school . When I met my friends we just looked at each other and started to laugh like a gorilla. And then Ms. Val had just came to school. But I'm not sure if she knows that we were laughing about the bra thing and not other stuff. But If she reads this then she'll know for sure. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ! Owww Ms. Val , YOU CRACK ME UP. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Anyway that's it, So Bye everyone that knows how to do the BRA GRAPHS, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. GOOD TIMES, GOOD TIMES!

1 comment:

Saya said...

hahahahha oh my god BRA graph? that sure will come down well in history hahaha.