Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tips for kids birthdays, for me its a movie but what about your kids!

Hey everyone, Sorry I haven't talked since last week on Thursday to be exact. Anyway my mum came home on Thursday with the annoying person AKA my sister. Anyway My mum bought me my birthday present. I thought it would be something predictable and i guessed the present after I don't know how many months ago but it was a long time for me to guess the present. It was a music box from Switzerland, and when you open it , you can hear a nice tune. DUH! its a music box what would you expect, a pony. I don't think so, and next to the music space thingy. There is a small space for me to keep my jewellery for when I'm older, but to tell you the truth , i don't like jewellery that much. I still kind of like kids stuff but earrings are OK and necklaces but not too much of them.

Last time my parents always got the same things for me . It was either a book or a dress of some sort, and then I got bored of them so I told them to get me something that i at least can't think about, and the present that my mum thought I wouldn't think about was the music box and i guessed it. I like the present but its just an adult or teenager kind of thing. Hello I'm still a kid. But Its just not my type, but I like the music a bit only a bit not a lot. If you think I'm a selfish person that doesn't like what my parents buy for me. Well I'm not . To tell you the truth the gifts they've gotten for me are OK. Like the dress and the book, but then they've gotten the same things every year so i was tired of it. And for the music box , I like the music but its too adultish for me. I would love it when I;m older but for now I 'm only into the kids gift like for example: Kids movie, it doesn't have to be a cartoon but it has to still be under the kids liking. Is that's so much to ask. I'm not angry at them but I just think that I don't want to grow up to fast but i can still enjoy the gifts that are new and is something I like. Movies are always new and I always like them and also they always surprise me because the story's are different.

Or a book for my present but not every year, owww and for the movies, it doesn't always have to be every year or else I'll be tired of them.

Anyway that's it for now, BYE!

Owwww and also buy your kids presents that they want not presents that you think they'd might like or gifts that you think are appropriate for them because they might be feeling the same things I'm feeling right now. And If they're OK with it then fine its their own likings but for me I have a different taste in these things. And just to mention again. I 'm not being selfish I'm just giving tips to my parents and maybe your kids may feel the same thing I'm feeling or maybe not. It doesn't matter. These are just tips for you. Now I'll go.

BYE

No comments: