Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My good news is making me paranoid

Hey, Today at school my teacher gave out our assessment for science that we did last week, and my teacher told our class that there was only two people who got 100 over 100. One was a boy in my class and the other one is a girl in my class and her name is Aesyah. ( ME ) If you didn't know. which is a pity because you have been reading her blog since whenever. Anyway I'm sooooooooo happpppy i got 100. That's not all I have passed all of my assessment this term so far. And in our school our assessment is called term 1 assessment until term three assessment. I haven't done my English assessment 1 yet but i will pass, because I'm good at English . But i never thought i would pass my science assessment. I mean I'm good at science and science is my best subject but I never got 100 before. Wahooooo! Please don't think of me as those show off type of girls because I'm not like them at all. I'm just really proud of myself but I'll try not to show off to much, i know how that feels because my friends scratch that my frienD does that a lot. The capital d is suppose to be there. But your all adults I think, well i don't know if your adults or not . Come to think of it I don't even know who reads my blog. My mum does and my big sis but otherwise I really don't know. Anyway as i was saying your all um let me call you humans OK , and you won't care if a little girl shows off right, right, TYPE SOMETHING! Anyway I hope you are OK with that. Because I don't know how you think.

I think I'm becoming a little bit paranoid now. I'll just calm down. P.S this is Aesyah's twin named umm umm ms no name yup that's good and I want to tell you that she passed her B/M also ( BAHASA MALAYU). Basically Malay language and she's not even that good in Malay. She can understand it a lot but she can only speak only a little bit of it. Actually i can um she can - cough -cough- what i meant to say was SHE can speak fluid Malay but not the really long and hard words. Just normal Everyday kind of speaking. OK i will stop talking about this now.Owww By the way I think Aesyah's mum will be proud of her when she reads this. Especially the science assessment thing. Anyway I don't want a whole angry mab outside my door the next morning so I'll be quiet about this now. Thank you for listening and don't be angry with me I don't think you will, actually I'm not sure. OK Aesyah stop being paranoid! calm down.

Also If some people that are reading this that don't understand the meaning of Paranoid ( MUTIA ) my friend . Anyway if you're reading this Mutia IF. Then i have one advise for you. the word is DICTIONARY! as in look it up now before you forget or ask your parents or your baby brother Dani. Just joking he he he he. I'm so bad. And if she does read this, I bet shes going to chase me everywhere in the school the next day.

Anyway GTG. mutia, LOOK UP WHAT IT MEANS. AND FOR GTG, ask me the next day. P.s Mutia the show off friend isn't you ok. so don't feel bad.

1 comment:

Saya said...

hehehe mom is reading alright and mom is pretty proud of you!!!

pressie? errr.....