Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey peeps, Today all of my friends including myself had a fight between our other friend. I have a lot of friends :). P.S I'm not going to tell all of you her names because .................I just don't want to and I don't like using their names if its something bad about the situation or about them. Anyway Let me tell you a short or long story depending on the situation of the story. Anyway let me start. There was once a girl that came to Aesyah's school, and as usual Aesyah would want to make friends with the new girl so she did, but Aesyah didn't know that she was the type of girl that wasn't on her 'Good friend list'. The 'good friend list' is just a paper with pen ink on it but that doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is whats inside the paper. Now on the paper are words that Aesyah looks for in a friend. ( P.S this is a true story, well DUH!) Anyway what she looks for are : KIND, CHARACTER, NO SHOW OFFS,RESPONSIBLE,RELIABLE and last but not least TRUST WORTH. These are the 6 things that Aesyah looks for in a friend. Now this friend only has 2 of these things out of 6.Well its actually 1, but its only 1 sometimes.

Anyway lately she has been showing of her french which she says she knows but when I ask her a french thing she will look in her ' French book'!So one time I wanted to really test her on french so I asked to ask me a question in french, I understood her question coz it was like a year 1 french book. Anyway so when she asked me the question,. I replied this ' jen e se pa'?In french, and she was just standing there like a pop sickle getting ready to melt . So then I asked her if she understood and she said " Did you answer my question." So i said " did I , You should know coz your the (French genius)" then she tried to think she really knew french so she said " That wasn't the answer I wanted it was A different answer so its wrong. So I said " is it, DO you even know what I said." Then she courageously said no so I admire her honesty so I wanted to tell her the answer but not in an obvious way because she did show off the first time so I'm not letting her get away that easily so I told her " "Do you understand what I said." then she said " No, I didn't understand what you said so I said " you just told me the meaning" then she said " really" so I said "yup" then she replied back and said "what did I say"? so I smacked my head and I told her it means "I don't understand"then she was like "OHHHHHHHHH"! so I was saying " and people call her the genius". In my classroom, if there's a new student that shows of to make other people think their smart.Then within a minute they'll say "that persons a genius"! and I'm more smarter then her its just that other people already knew me so they give her the credit. P.S I know more french then her so she's a oo la la liar that has fooled everyone except my friends.

This is only one of the things about her but for the others I won't tell because theirs A LOT OF OTHER STORIES ABOUT HER like maybe more then 21. I 'll just tell you another one but this one is shorter. One time we had just got our marks for our assessment 2 which was computer class, and all of a sudden she looked at my paper " by accident" and said " owwwwwwwww you got a mark lower then me, so can I see the question you got wrong." So I was saying this in my head " What kind of in polite and stupid question is that" but of course I didn't say that to her so I just replied in a annoyed voice and kind of said NO , and I also said it in loud voice. So then she said "owwww OK you don't need to get all angry for no reason" so I said "Yea , It is a big reason to get angry, you don't ask that kind of question to your friend". but I didn't say that to her I just said it in my head what i did outside my head was just ignoring her, but today i told her what I just said in my head that time. Anyway enough of the stories about her but let me just tell you that today all of my friend including myself told her that she's been annoying and we want her to stop. Owwwww before I tell you anymore things about her I think you're probably wondering why I didn't tell her this sooner like when she actually did anything to me at that very moment, well let me tell you that I didn't tell her this yet because I was still giving her a chance. Whoops my bad. Anyway I have to go now but as I was saying that after we told her she said that she can't talk to us for 2 days and when i asked her why she said because when she was younger she vowed that if her friends complained about her then she wouldn't talk to them for 2 days.Which is silly!

Anyway gotta go bye.

No comments: